2021 Pre-Registration for Nationals begins May 7th, 2021
Like last year, due to the extremely large volume of teams and coaches trying to squad for the National Championships, we will again be allowing teams to “pre-squad” for the 2021 SCTP National Championships.
Here’s how it will work:
1. Send a check for the proper amount of all squads and athletes to the Burlington WI address post marked no earlier than 12:01am on May 7th and no later than midnight on May 17th.
2. Money received is “Non-Refundable”. Pre-registration fees will not be returned for any athletes that do not attend the SCTP National Championships.
3. All squads must be “pre-built” on your team’s home page for the National Championships. Teams will be allowed to change athletes as they see fit later but all squads must be ready to populate the shooting schedule.
4. SCTP will populate the squad assignments based on the time and date received (time stamp) on the envelope containing your paperwork and check. PLEASE send by regular mail with NO signature required. Sending paperwork requiring a signature may delay your paperwork!
5. A form will be available on the SSSF website that will require your information along with dates and times you would like your squads assigned. Please give us 3 options for times and days preferably different days for at least one of your options.
6. Teams will be notified of their pre-registration by May 29th and before normal registration which opens on June 1st.
Completed form(s) must be sent in with payment either by credit card or by check, no payment sent in with forms will result in no squads entered for that team. These payments are “nonrefundable”!! If you pay for 15 athletes and only 12 show up, the other 3 athlete’s fees are not returned.
Completed forms and payments must be mailed to us no sooner than May 7th, 2021 and sent to:
SCTP Nationals Pre-Registration
C/0 Amanda Wondrash
165 Bay Ridge Lane
Burlington, WI 53105
We look forward to seeing you all in Marengo, Ohio the week of July 10th – 17th, 2021.