SSSF / SCTP Promotes Tuinstra to Director of Development – Eastern U.S.
Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation / Scholastic Clay Target Program announces the promotion of Regional Field Representative (Great Lakes Region), Chet Tuinstra, to the position of SCTP Director of Development for the Eastern U.S., effective September 1.
Chet has been involved with the SCTP since 2005 and will join existing Director of Development for the Western U.S. Scott Moniot in helping develop new SCTP teams and growing existing teams from the Mississippi River east and west, respectively.
“Chet has done a great job overseeing the Great Lakes Region and helping start new SCTP teams in our biggest region, with 9,000+ athletes and coaches,” said Tom Wondrash, SCTP National Director. “This also shows that we are committed to growing the SCTP with dedicated, hardworking people who are supportive of our mission and youth clay target shooting in general.”
In his new role, Tuinstra will provide leadership and support for SCTP Regional Field Representatives, state advisors, and coaches in the eastern half of the United States. For more information or to start a Scholastic Clay Target Program in your area, please contact your Director of Development or Regional Field representative below:
Scott Moniot, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming)
South Central (Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas)
Chet Tuinstra, email@example.com
- East (Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina)
Southeast (Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida)
Great Lakes (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio)
Jennifer Kirchhoefer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southwest (California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico)
Jeff Weiler, email@example.com
- North Central (Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota)
Hank Garvey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northeast (Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut)