Pre-Registration for SCTP nationals begins May 15th, 2019
Like last year, due to the extremely large volume of teams and coaches trying to squad for the National Championships, we will again be allowing teams to “pre-squad” for the 2019 SCTP National Championships at the Cardinal Center in Marengo, Ohio.
Here’s how it will work:
1. Send a check for the proper amount of all squads and athletes to the Burlington WI address post marked no earlier than 12:01am on May 15th and no later than midnight on May 22nd.
2. Money received is “Non-Refundable”. Pre-registration fees will not be returned for any athletes that do not attend the SCTP National Championships.
3. All squads must be “pre-built” on your team’s home page for the National Championships. Teams will be allowed to change athletes as they see fit later but all squads must be ready to populate the shooting schedule.
4. SCTP will populate the squad assignments based on the time and date received (time stamp) on the envelope containing your paperwork and check. PLEASE send by regular mail with NO signature required. Sending paperwork requiring a signature may delay your paperwork!
5. Download and complete the pre-registration form (also available on the SSSF website) that provides your information along with dates and times you would like your squads assigned. Please give us 3 options for times and days.
6. Teams will be notified of their pre-registration by May 29 and before normal registration which opens on June 1st.
Completed form(s) must be sent in with payment either by credit card or by check, no payment sent in with forms will result in no squads entered for that team. These payments are “nonrefundable”!! If you pay for 15 athletes and only 12 show up, the other 3 athlete’s fees are not returned.
Completed forms and payments must be mailed to us no sooner than May 15, 2019 and sent to:
SCTP Nationals Pre-Registration
C/0 Amanda Wondrash
165 Bay Ridge Lane
Burlington, WI 53105
We look forward to seeing you all at the Cardinal Center in Marengo, Ohio the week of July 13-20, 2019