There’s Plenty to Do at Nationals!
Coaches and athletes may think there’s nothing to do at Nationals other than shoot your match for the day or watch others shoot. Au contraire! There’s plenty to keep you busy and entertained — and shooting — all week. Here are just a few things to consider:
- Rifle Side Match – This year we will offer a special Rifle Side Match, sponsored by Ruger and hosted by Pheasants Forever. Not only can you have fun shooting .22 rifles, you may even win one! The match winner will take home a Ruger 10/22 rifle, and there will be drawings to give away three more.
- Special Pistol Shooting Clinic – PARA USA Professional Shooter, Travis Tomasie, will be hosting two clinics on Wednesday, July 16 at 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on the pistol berm. You don’t want to miss this!
- SCTP Shooters: Try SPP – Give SPP competition a try. There will be loaner guns available and likely some open time slots. Check with registration at the pistol berm for openings.
- Winchester Coaches’ Shoot-out – Coaches and adult volunteers can shoot daily, Monday through Friday, in the skeet-trap Make-a-Break. See the event program for details.
- Shotgunning Demonstration by Dave Miller – CZ-USA’s Dave Miller will do fun shotgunning demonstrations on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 2:00 p.m.
- And More! – Check the event program for more information on side games, demonstrations, evening events, and other activities. There’s something to do every minute!