The Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation (SSSF) is seeking a highly motivated individual to assume the role of Information Technology Project Manager. The successful candidate will have a background in product management and be responsible all aspects of customer facing software application development, testing, training, implementation and support for the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of customer facing information technology (IT) project management for the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation, Scholastic Clay Target Program and Scholastic Action Shooting Program. Successful candidate will play a key role in the organizations ability to recruit and retain members and supporters.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Managing all aspects of customer facing applications and software life cycle for the SSSF and its programs including development, implementation, support and retirement
- Working with diverse groups including SSSF/SCTP/SASP management, customers, partners, contractors and other stakeholders to accurately assess current and future information technology needs required to increase membership, event participation and overall support of the SSSF and its programs
- Prioritizing information technology needs and developing detailed IT project proposals and product road maps for program and foundation management
- Creating timelines, developing budgets and identifying resources required for successful project completion of both short and long-term IT projects
- Providing point solutions and integrations as needed to satisfy business needs
- Documenting projects and communicating regular progress with all stakeholders
- Creating comprehensive testing and implementation plans
- Working with IT support staff to develop both internal and customer training materials
- Planning and executing both internal and end-user training
- Interacting with management, staff, membership, contractors and others to execute job duties
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating technology trends and developments