Over the past several weeks, we’ve been working hard to upgrade our communications with you, and we hope you’ve noticed we’ve been in touch with you more often and in new ways. We have published our first online magazine, Inside SSSF, and we’ve revamped our website to allow us to put all the news you need to know front and center.
And now it’s Range Time! We’re launching a new weekly newsletter, Range Time, both to keep you informed on the SSSF news that’s important to you and your team and to help you become a better shooter. Here are a few features you will see regularly in our newest publication:
- News about upcoming tournaments and events, shoot results, what’s happening with the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation, endowment opportunities, and much more;
- Quizzes that allow you to test your knowledge about the shooting sports while having the opportunity to win a prize;
- Shooting tips from instructors, coaches, and pros that will help you become a better shooter;
- Videos that not only tell you how to improve your shooting performance, but demonstrate it
- Profiles of shooters, coaches, and teams — like you!
- and many other features to keep you informed and entertained.
We’ll also make it easy for you to respond and get in touch with us through every issue. One thing we’ll want to you to tell us is: what would you like to see in your newsletter?
Watch for Range Time every Thursday. If you miss an issue, you can always find it on our Range Time Archives page. By the way, anyone is welcome to subscribe, so if you’re a parent, team volunteer, student athlete, or just interested in SCTP and SPP, feel free to sign up.