Apply for the 2021 All Scholastic Team
The All-Scholastic Team recognizes the top student-athletes in the SSSF’s Scholastic Clay Target and Scholastic Action Shooting Program for their achievements in the classroom, on the range, and in their communities.
Through an application process, 2021 All-Scholastic Team Members prove academic excellence by posting 3.0 or better grade point averages, shoot excellent scores in recent competition (95% in trap or skeet, 85% in sporting clays, 80% in international trap/skeet or 65 seconds or less for SASP) and by demonstrating outstanding community involvement.
- Must be a 2021 registered athlete in good standing with the SCTP or SASP national office. This requires athlete payment and consent/waiver form is on file with the national program administrative office.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average. Applications must include transcript or most recent grade reporting information available due to COVID-19 situations. Transcript for 9th grade and above must include cumulative GPA for academic career.
- Must supply two letters of recommendation from a coach, teacher, or adult third party.
- Must supply a photograph suitable for publication.
- Must meet one of the following shooting qualifications and supply proof of official match record. Match record must be from official shoot bulletin, SCTP/SASP leaderboard, ATA, NSSA/NSCA athlete history or equivalent. Copies of scoresheets or statements of scores from coaches will not be accepted. Clay target scores must be from a whole event, for example one 200 target event, two 100 target events or four 50 target events. Picking and choosing individual rounds from different events is not acceptable. Applicants must submit 200 targets for American disciplines.
1. SCTP (skeet or trap) – achieved 190/200 targets (or equivalent in lesser target format) in a competition between April 1, 2020 and May 22, 2021
2. SCTP (sporting clays) – achieved 170/200 targets (or equivalent in lesser target format) in a competition between April 1, 2020 and May 22, 2021
3. SCTP (bunker trap, international skeet, or international doubles trap) – achieved 100/125 targets in a competition between April 1, 2020 and May 22, 2021
4. SASP – achieved a total match score of 65 seconds or less in an SASP match between April 1, 2020 and May 22, 2021
Deadline for application is May 22, 2021, 5:00PM central time, no exceptions.